blog-header

Monday 20 October 2014

Make It Then Tell Everybody

In his own words, "Dan Berry is an illustrator, designer, cartoonist and lecturer based somewhere around the middle of the UK. He teaches comics at the North Wales School of Art & Design at Glyndwr University. The act of drawing pleases him. He travels a lot giving lectures and workshops on comics all over the place".

Here's a wee sample of his work...





For more examples head over to his site here

I was fortunate enough to meet Dan at this years 'Lakes International Comic Art Festival', where I looked over some of his stunning work and chatted for five minutes. In short, nice bloke!



Dan Berry (left), Warwick Johnson Cadwell (right), their comics (front) and bloody terrible curtains (back).

Dan mentioned his podcasts which are titled 'Make it Then Tell Everybody', so when I got home I tuned in. Brilliant!!! If you're an illustrator, either established professional or hope-filled student, then you'll pick up a myriad of tips, tricks and tales from these podcasts. I can't recommend them enough.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post. I am finding best quality graphics designer. Are you providing any type of printing service? or If you have another site like 55printing.com, let me know.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete